Keeping clients interested

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemma26

Reaction score
Hey everyone
would just like to ask you all what ideas you have to keep clients coming back.
should i put up posters to advertise special ocassions, get gift vouchers really dont know what to do xxx

Personally, I think the best way to go is rewards cards. I tried special monthly deals, but unless customers are coming/returning they don't even know I have monthly specials let alone what the specials are. A loyal reward card is given to the client, which they have bring to their treatment each time and have it hole punched - [if you go to my profile page I have a card their so you can see what I mean]. This reward card gives them a % off certain visits & is a great incentive for return clients. :green:

thank you the reward card sounds good will give that ago:)

I think the best way to get clients coming back to you is

1. A loyalty card scheme where they have 5 treatments and get the 6th free or something

2. Each time give them the best treatment they could ever have!

3. Give a great customer service

4. Try to have your treatments on you i.e nails, tanning etc so your clients can see what your other services look like and always promote your other treatments and explain other treatments

Hths xx

I do monthly offers all the time, and they are rarely for money off, what I do is combine the treatments or mix and match.

I have email addresses for 2/3rds of my clients so I email them the special offers. 20 minutes designing the email and at a touch of a button (well 3 cos I do it in 3 lots), free advertising.

Hiya :)

I've just had some business cards done and on the back I've put

'Bring this card to each of your appointments and after 5 appointments you get the next one 1/2 price'
and
'Give a card (with your name on) to 5 of your friends, if each friend books and receives a treatment you get your next one FREE!'
My reckoning is that people want to get something for free if they can, and I really don't mind giving a treatment away if that person has brought me 5 extra clients, who could in turn bring me 5 extra clients each of their own, and so on..........

Just my 2c :green:​

I give a small discount on the price of next treatment book if book at the end of their appointment. I found this a easy way of asking them if they would like to rebook.

Latest posts

Back