KFC question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Momobile hair

Reaction score
Has anyone else heard this ' the chickens are genetically modified in tiny cages, no beaks or feathers and have a drip tube shoved inside them 24/7 to pump feed into them?? This is noway for anything to live unless its a plant . I've seen a Facebook post on this anyone else?

Has anyone else heard this ' the chickens are genetically modified in tiny cages, no beaks or feathers and have a drip tube shoved inside them 24/7 to pump feed into them?? This is noway for anything to live unless its a plant . I've seen a Facebook post on this anyone else?

I read this too! Luckily Ive never been a KFC fan!its awful :( x

I heard this about 8 years ago, haven't eaten a KFC since but not sure how true it is.

Its a myth. X:)

You probably don't want to read about the cows with the permanent fistulas then.

Cows With Holes - Holey Cows

Wtf? That's vile and descustingly nasty.
I had to re google, and there's one where kids can just shove their hands in. What kind of person would think its ok to do? Xoxo

Just another thing to put you off KFC. It was in the newspaper, someone found this in their chicken. Can't remember what it was either a lung or brain! Ew 😷

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361146087.486259.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361146087.486259.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 8,153
Just another thing to put you off KFC. It was in the newspaper, someone found this in their chicken. Can't remember what it was either a lung or brain! Ew 😷

I dot eat scampi anymore after finding some sort of scale or part of shell in it, from Birdseye.
My aunt found half a mouse looking at her in a tin of prince's peas once too. Xoxo

I dot eat scampi anymore after finding some sort of scale or part of shell in it, from Birdseye.
My aunt found half a mouse looking at her in a tin of prince's peas once too. Xoxo

A mouse!! That's horrible! 😮

A mouse!! That's horrible! 😮

Yes really a mouse, their first offer was a food hamper, the cheek of it.
Like she would eat princes food again. Ended up with a cheque for £5000 to not go to the papers about it xoxo

Wtf? That's vile and descustingly nasty.
I had to re google, and there's one where kids can just shove their hands in. What kind of person would think its ok to do? Xoxo

I know disgusting isn't it? Poor cows, literally!

Hi I think since the horse meat drama it's a good thing that people are researching where our food comes from and what it is. If your interested in that kind of thing, google slaughter house cruelty and slaughter house videos. shocking x

Watching a video about how kfc treat their chickens turned me vegetarian. Horribly cruel company. Those poor chickens are tortured.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Actually, KFC is the first fast food outlet to win the Red Tractor accolade for theit commitment to buy only chickens sourced from good poultry welfare farms.

The mutant chickens thing is a myth. The following, however, is not:

Can you guess what McDonald's food item this is????? (see picture below) Say hello to mechanically seperated chicken. It's what all fast-food chicken items are made of. It's chicken nuggets, patties, and the meat in fajitas... In addition the processed frozen ...chicken in stores is made from this.. Basiclly the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve... bones, eyes, feet, guts and all. It comes out looking like this... There is more, because it's crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, and soaked in it.. Then because it taste gross it is reflavored artificially. Finally since it is weirdly colored like 'Pepto Bismol' pink, it is dyed with artificial color.. This is what people eat and feed to their children... Enjoy !!!See more

This applies to KFC, McDonalds, and pretty much most processed chicken you buy. The horse meat issue has made people look more now at what's going into their food and that's good, but I'm sure people will be shocked by what they are eating. Even when a food is labelled "100% chicken breast" you need to scrutinise it, because it doesnt necessarily mean 100% boneless breast meat, so it doesnt automatically mean you're not eating processed meat.

Attachments

• processed poultry.jpg
    processed poultry.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 54,896
Actually, KFC is the first fast food outlet to win the Red Tractor accolade for theit commitment to buy only chickens sourced from good poultry welfare farms.
that is recent then, because formerly, it was horrific what they did to their chickens!

It's the consumers fault all this is happening about horse meat etc.. All this "buy a pack of burgers for £2" "buy one get one free" business is because we want cheap meat. And now we're getting it! You get what you pay for. My husband is a butcher, there's no way you can buy good quality meat at these silly low prices. I know it's fraud but seriously, why would anyone buy this kind of food and expect it to be decent?! Good labelling is bad in this country.. Your best bet is to buy from your local butcher and stear clear of processed anything.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I went to harvester about 2 years ago and got half a spitroast chicken I moved it to the otherside of my plate and a dead chick fell out the underside of the chicken :Scared: it had eyes a Lil beak wings the lot but no feathers I was mortified it made me sick

that is recent then, because formerly, it was horrific what they did to their chickens!

Yep I think it's in the last couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back