Kim's bleached hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's all true, if I had someone with kyms skin/eyebrows I would try my best to steer them away to something different, although since you recommended it, I use 9/60 90% of the time as my toner :) x

Ditto, 9/60's brilliant! X

The shines fantastic, the tone is just right, just have to be careful as it can take super quick! :)

I wanna know how the hell they did that in one go... gotta be olaplex

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I think she looks hot!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 315
I know it's wrong but I like it,but how the hell they get that colour in in one go!!xx

Maybe they are doing her lightening in stages? I cannot imagine her hairdresser would be willing to attach their name out there if that's the final result. I agree it looks super raw and needs a good toner - 9/7 would be lovely. I do feel that this is inbetween.

Maybe she has been olaplexed too!

1 go might mean one day long session lol, yes definatley olaplex at work here & probs silk lift, the pic from in the salon looks nicer than the other one

I've done a friend (at my house, not at work) with about a base 3-ish, but I also lightened and toned her eyebrows. Once the toner was on hair and eyebrows, it actually looked good because she doesn't have a lot of yellow in her skin.

If Kim didn't have previous color in her hair then the colorist probably did volume 50 and Olaplex. Maybe Kim said they did it one sitting, but it doesn't mean it wasn't lightened more than once in one sitting.

Just my opinion!

1 go might mean one day long session lol, yes definatley olaplex at work here & probs silk lift, the pic from in the salon looks nicer than the other one

Would you attempt that in one day? Is be scared itd fry lol

I've done a friend (at my house, not at work) with about a base 3-ish, but I also lightened and toned her eyebrows. Once the toner was on hair and eyebrows, it actually looked good because she doesn't have a lot of yellow in her skin.

If Kim didn't have previous color in her hair then the colorist probably did volume 50 and Olaplex. Maybe Kim said they did it one sitting, but it doesn't mean it wasn't lightened more than once in one sitting.

Just my opinion!

I thought before, she probably went into hiding with orange hair for a bit then had another go and got it there

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425584834.967389.jpgpretty sure she's imdtagrammed the hell out of this pic!!! She must have from a 4 all over in one sitting!?

I thought before, she probably went into hiding with orange hair for a bit then had another go and got it there

Yeah, exactly. Or they started at like 8 AM and worked all day until the night.

She was photographed with a good on and the blonde looked orangey underneath it x

See i think it looks SO MUCH better on that picture...

I totally agree it does that's why I'm sure she's imdtagrammed it!

Omg all the dark brunettes wanting this in one go now ..... Xx

Would you attempt that in one day? Is be scared itd fry lol

I did it to my own a few weeks ago I was a 6 tho so not as dark as Kim, I used 9% blue silk lift washed dried then 6% silk lift straight after then toned, got it looking like Kim's does with the wiered darker streaks left behind then did 3% silk lift all over a few days later and toned with igora royal 0.11 all my hairs still in my head too and feeling gorge! 💆

Can you post a pic? Heard good things about silk lift, where do you buy yours from? X

I really like it, it's different and good to change, it's good for clients to see someone with such a signature look change their style x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Can you post a pic? Heard good things about silk lift, where do you buy yours from? X

Not the best of lighting on this I took it the other day I'm in bed now so no selfies goin on here 😂 I get mine directly through goldwell ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425592244.593484.jpg

Latest posts

Back