Koleston ME

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polly pringle

Reaction score
We have just changed over to Koleston ME but obviously still have lots of old stock left. Silly question maybe but can the 2 be mixed together? I’m thinking not as you are putting in what’s been taken out whereas someone I work with said well if they’re not allergic to the old colours and a skin test is fine with the new ones it should be fine
I can’t seem to find any info online

We were told that old and new colour can be mixed together but must be mixed with the new developer.

Ring wella technical support team, they will tell you. If they say no, then it's not worth the risk. If someone was to have a reaction, your insurance would be void because you wouldn't have followed manufacturers instructions.

Ring wella technical support team, they will tell you. If they say no, then it's not worth the risk. If someone was to have a reaction, your insurance would be void because you wouldn't have followed manufacturers instructions.
If that is the case and they are not intermixable then just use the old kp up on whoever you can, then when you run out of their colour, change them over to kp me +
Patch test everyone anyway, and then when you run out, you can go straight in with the new kp me + when necessary and don't have to worry about the clients having to come back for a patch test.

Latest posts

Back