Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered the new bundle monster holiday collection plates from Hawaii last Wednesday and they've just arrived! EXCITED!!!!

I didn't think they delivered to the UK. I am DYING to get these. Where did you order these from if I can ask?

I didn't think they delivered to the UK. I am DYING to get these. Where did you order these from if I can ask?
from the bundle monster site that they link to from their facebook page I got the last set from them direct too!

from the bundle monster site that they link to from their facebook page I got the last set from them direct too!

Thanks for that. I will have to order them. I LOVED them.

Only waxing clients in today! But had a small play with the new plates here a a few of my favourite designs for everyday wear!
picture.php

Only waxing clients in today! But had a small play with the new plates here a a few of my favourite designs for everyday wear!

I just ordered these plates today! They look beautiful....can't wait to try them out :D

Hey Konad users ... This was posted on FB this morning !

Have you tried using CND Vinylux instead of the Konad Special Polish?! OMG, it's amazing - SO much easier to pick up your design! As a result, I'm a little bit hooked on stamping at the moment... :)

Has anyone tried it?

Hey Konad users ... This was posted on FB this morning !

Have you tried using CND Vinylux instead of the Konad Special Polish?! OMG, it's amazing - SO much easier to pick up your design! As a result, I'm a little bit hooked on stamping at the moment... :)

Has anyone tried it?

I'm just on my way into the salon now...I'm going to give it a whirl! x

I've tried vinylux with Konad and it does work, but you have to be very quick because it dries so quick if you not quick enough the pattern does not come out complete.

I've tried vinylux with Konad and it does work, but you have to be very quick because it dries so quick if you not quick enough the pattern does not come out complete.

Which colours did you use Maz? I tried the red and the black. The red came out a bit on the pinkish side and the black was really light. I was going to order cream puff in Vinylux and see how that worked as I would rather use Vinylux if I can.

Which colours did you use Maz? I tried the red and the black. The red came out a bit on the pinkish side and the black was really light. I was going to order cream puff in Vinylux and see how that worked as I would rather use Vinylux if I can.

Hun I've a brand new vinylux cream puff here if you want it, ordered it by mistake meant to get the other white and thought id removed it but hadnt and arrived yesterday... Be cheaper postage if just want it.

I've tried a few, personally I prefer using Barry m silver and gold and the Konad black and white, give me 2 secs will try cream puff for you. Did like gilded pleasure tho

Did this really quick, was 3rd attempt to get it to look ok :) and I've not top coated it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 516
Hun I've a brand new vinylux cream puff here if you want it, ordered it by mistake meant to get the other white and thought id removed it but hadnt and arrived yesterday... Be cheaper postage if just want it.

I've tried a few, personally I prefer using Barry m silver and gold and the Konad black and white, give me 2 secs will try cream puff for you. Did like gilded pleasure tho

Thanks Maz but I'm going to place an order next week. I need a few things for the Master Painter.

Is it the Barry M instant effects silver and gold?

Thanks Maz but I'm going to place an order next week. I need a few things for the Master Painter.

Is it the Barry M instant effects silver and gold?

Yea one says instant foil effect and once says instant effect x

I attempted to use Blackpool Vinylux and it was too insipid, had to use the Konad polish instead

I attempted to use Blackpool Vinylux and it was too insipid, had to use the Konad polish instead

I wonder what would happen if you added more black pigment to the Vinylux?

If we think about this logically, the cream Vinylux colours will stamp better than the shimmer ones, and the opaques better than the semi-sheers - I mostly stamp with Cream Puff and it is FABULOUS! :)

picture.php

New bundle monster stamp!

Ive been searching through this thread to try and find the answer but with no luck. If someone else has already asked this im sorry...but ive been having some real problems with stamping and wondered if someone could help. I could a set of konad stamp plates, a scraper and stamp the other day and I cant seem to grasp it. It doesnt matter what brand of varnish I try with (I dont have konad though) I cant get the stamper to pick up the design, and if it does its only a line.

Anyone got any handy hints? X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back