L&P application videos youtube?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca Rebecca

Reaction score
Hi guys

Can anyone recommend some l & p application videos? As in zone 1.2 and 3. I've looked at fingernail fixer but am only finding nail art and shellac, and a video on how to pick up bigger beads but not actual application. I've also searched other names recommended in here but am still having the same problem - all nail art mainly. (Talking about on you tube - unless there's any others anywhere else!) x

The naio videos with Gemma lambert are good. Or Greg from young nails.

This one from CND is brilliant, it's old but amazing

There are some excellent application videos on there for all systems

Thanks guys
This one from CND is brilliant, it's old but amazing

There are some excellent application videos on there for all systems

thanks guys I'll have a good look at these!

The naio videos with Gemma lambert are good. Or Greg from young nails.
Hey I've had a look at Gemma lambert a but can only find videos on smile line rather than zone 1,2 and 3 application? X

Can anyone recommend some l & p application videos? As in zone 1.2 and 3. I've looked at fingernail fixer but am only finding nail art and shellac, and a video on how to pick up bigger beads but not actual application. I've also searched other names recommended in here but am still having the same problem - all nail art mainly. (Talking about on you tube - unless there's any others anywhere else!) x
Hi can I ask you to update your profile to show your qualifications please.

Hi can I ask you to update your profile to show your qualifications please.
Hey yeah I can but I can't c how I do it? Just to clarify I have an RVQ in mani and pedi /nail technology I think it was actually called, and am currently doing l&p at college. Just thought I'd say whilst I can't work out how to put that on my profile x

If you're on the app simply tap on the menu on the top left of your screen then select 'account' Scroll down and you can check the relevant qualification boxes.

Latest posts

Back