LA Fast Tan-orange?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LA Tan is def green based, I know so because I had a bottle of solution that went off and the neck of the bottle went green

Really looking at trying Moroccan Tan next. Is the white bottle green based and the black bottle violet based?

LA Tan is def green based, I know so because I had a bottle of solution that went off and the neck of the bottle went green

Really looking at trying Moroccan Tan next. Is the white bottle green based and the black bottle violet based?

Yes, the black bottle is the exotic collection which gives and olive tan and it violet based.
I got a new foundation in MAC the other day and the girl matched me up with NC30 she said your definitely olive tan, so I'm delighted lol
The white bottle is green based which I admit I like also but rather the black bottle.
There really is nothing better than wearing a tan for 2 or 4 hours!

I'm confused. I've tanned a few clients with LA fast tan as I'm slowly introducing it ( have been using the 12 and 14% for 4 years. All the girls I tried it on loved it and have asked for it again. However, when I got my husband to tan me with it it was lovely after first shower( I waited 4 hours before showering) but then it deepened into quite an orange colour. I wonder if it's because the husband went a bit mad when tanning me and sprayed too much on? I don't usually go orange.
Hi Jane. love the fact your husband sprayed you :) LA Tan is a green based product so the only way to get the orange look is if you are over sprayed . Fast tan is one of our best sellers so please do not think its the solution and dont be put off to try it again ............. Not from your hubby though lol !

Hi LA , I love your products and I do believe it was hubby's fault as everyone else loves the fast [emoji173]

Latest posts

Back