LA Tan fast tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mixnmatch1

Reaction score
I need to order some more 12% LA tan solution and the thing is i want to try the fast tan,however i still have 1 1/2 litres of 18%,1ltr 10% and 1ltr 14%.
I get asked for different shades so like to have different % in stock.
I dont want to buy the fast tan and clients want the fast tan leaving me with lots of of the other shades not being used.
I cant make my mind up what to order.
Is the fast tan as dark as the 18% disco?
decisions,decisions!

Hiya!fast tan is no where near as dark as 18% but gets darker the longer you leave the guide on.its more of a golden brown too which to be honest my clients prefer as its abit more natural looking since I got this in my clients have all switched to it as they love the colour and the fact they don't have too leave it on all night..I'd definetly try a sample as I'm sure you'll love it.Xx

Hi, instead of buying 12% why not mix 25ml each of 10% and 14%, this makes 12%. I never buy 12%, always mix, saves on buying lots of different %'s. I also find the fast ran does not fade very well.

The fast tan is 20% and is darker than disco on my clients.

I use it on myself as I hate the feeling of keeping solution on, I keep it on for about 2 hours for a lovely natural looking glow.

Here is a pic of me and a mate on my birthday (excuse the state of us - it was the end of the night lol):
Untitled-8.png

We are both wearing fast, mine was washed off after 2 hours hers was overnight.

This is us 2 weeks before when she had a fast tan overnight and I have no tan:
Emmatanvmewhite.jpg

The fast tan is 20% and is darker than disco on my clients.

I use it on myself as I hate the feeling of keeping solution on, I keep it on for about 2 hours for a lovely natural looking glow.

Here is a pic of me and a mate on my birthday (excuse the state of us - it was the end of the night lol):
Untitled-8.png

We are both wearing fast, mine was washed off after 2 hours hers was overnight.

This is us 2 weeks before when she had a fast tan overnight and I have no tan:
Emmatanvmewhite.jpg

Thanks everyone,baggybear if you leave the fast tan on for 2 hrs what % colour does it look like,if you know what I mean? :)

I've always worked on these aprox timings for LA Fast Tan:

1 hour 8%
2 hours 10%
3 hours 12%
4 hours 14%
5 hours 16%
6 hours 18%
7 hours 20%

Thanks for that it is a great help,i have decided to mix a 10% and 14% for now until i have used the majority of my solution then switch to the fast tan methinks!
Baggybear do you stick with mainly fast tan now?
The pics are great by the way,really gave me an idea of what it looks like :)

I use Fast for those who want a really dark tan, for those who want a glow (lighter than 10%) & those who dislike to keep the solution on or those who are too busy to keep it on.

I also stock 10% & 12% for those who want a 'normal tan' and to wear the solution to bed and have their tan at wash off.

La tan have always been happy to send me samples. Just ask for a tester of fast tan in your next order so you can try it out.

Latest posts

Back