lace effect for nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameo Val

Reaction score
Wondered if any of you can help me here. I have seen a lovely kind of 'lace' edging that goes on a pink and white french nail. I think that I have read somewhere on this site that this lace effect is like a transfer, that you wet and then slide off onto the nail. Hope I have described this good enough for you all to understand.

Can anyone tell me where I can buy this and also the exact technique of how to use it.

Many thanks
Val

hi

is it the one featured in this month's scratch mag?
if so then the nail is credited to k-sa-ra so maybe you can get the decal from them!

there is a recent thread on this do a search on black lace or decals and you will find it, loads of info in it in regards where to get thema nd how to make them as well
HTH

if you are looking for something differnt sam biddle did a step by step with a leaf which i think she got from au naturale this was in scratch mag last month, she used black powder but you could just as easy use a pink pastel or something similair?

antony buckley did a step by step black lace under l&p in one of the nail magazines last year, it was really effective just a bit of lace/net curtain encased in l&p.(stunning)

you are very observant!!! have you tried it yet? have you tried any other methords for something different? its very fabbio to share iour ideas!

We have got samples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to sound sad but the requests i have had for lace transfers as they are in our book and as scratch featured it last month, is amazing!!!!!! I love them, they are so easy and great for weddings!

Our old supplier discontinued them but i have just had samples in from the usa, i will get testing and if they are any good, we will stock them from May. They are very pretty in black, pink and white, fingers crossed, watch this space....

Latest posts

Back