Laser Teeth Whitening

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junejuno

Reaction score
Sorry to bring this up again as I have read all the posts on the forum about it but I still have some queries and I am struggling.

Is anyone willing to tell me about a specific laser teeth whitening company they may be using in their salon or any they have information about. I have done extensive research and I am still confused.

I understand where I stand with regard to legality and hydrogen peroxide strengths etc, but I am unsure about the effectiveness of some treatments and the training offered.

Can anyone help me out here and let me know your experiences with these companies? Which ones show a responsible approach to training and aftercare. Good feedback or bad.

Red Admiral is Crystal White the same as Crystalwhitesmile as I can only find home kits with them?

Please send me a private message or email if you prefer and any help would be most welcome. Thanks.

Last edited:
why not contact local private dentists? i have a few dentist friends who due to credit crunch are not as busy so offering services to salons to get more clients, i get 20% for any clients i send their way so may be an option, its not cheap though i think its about £650 for advance teeth whitening.

may be an option though? x

Thanks Kelshah that is an idea but we find that most people don't want to pay the prices that dentists charge.

I have to say you get what you pay for. If its too cheap then it is usually because it is not as effective. I would recommend sticking with the professionals - in the case of teeth whitening - that would be cosmetic dentists! no less! Teeth whitening can be a minefield, and should be left to those trained in - well - teeth, for a whole host of reasons.

Latest posts

Back