Lash extension brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pixie queen

Reaction score
Hi you lovelies I'm new to this group , I've just finished my eyelash extensions training and looking into brands but unsure what is best to use , no-one local to me is willing to give me any info lol but that's to be expected as direct competition , could you please tell me your personal experiences with brands please , many thanks X

May I ask who you trained with please? I’m still trying to decide who to go with xx

Hi , I was trained by an independent trainer in my local area x

Sugar lash is my favourite brand to use and they feel good on

@Liak84 they are a USA company aren't they, do they have distributors in UK, I have looked on there site, shipping was quite expensive x

@Liak84 they are a USA company aren't they, do they have distributors in UK, I have looked on there site, shipping was quite expensive x

No they are based in the uk.. im in Australia and yes shipping here is quite expensive, they are definitely a European brand

I use flirties and love the products. I use both the expert and ultra black adhesive along with the lashes

You can order a sample pack from flirties if you want to try them first before you decide which one is best for you and your clients?

I also love Flirties ultra black glue x

Latest posts

Back