Lash extension decisions, decisions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moomoo xx

Reaction score
i'm thinking of taking up an eye lash extension treatment, but i am so confused on which products to use as there are so many to choose from.... marvel, hollywood, lash x-pert ect.... can anyone give me some advise on which one i should use?? is there really a big differernce in each of the products as they very so much in price???? :irked:

:confused:
I sympathise with you. I run the Cottage Training Centre in Southampton and really like to offer the best I can without being too brand related. I have tried many different types of lashes and adhesives and found while looking that you can easily source the products from loads of places. I have now set up my own lash extension course which details all the products, what they are for and how to use without too much bias to any one company. Then lots of practical to perfect your skills. Nice and simple and had lots of really positive feed back about sorting this out so clearly. Happy to help if I can.
Kim​

hi there, i know everything is as clear as mud to you just now:eek:
but my best advice would be to read over the endless amount of threads on here about lashes.
Take a note of all the different lash companies, look through there web sites to see what they offer and what costs are involved. Then contact them and see who does training in your area and see how you feel and take it from there :hug: xx

Good Luck
with your search I know its not easy x

Hi we can send you some info and samples if you wish? just pm me. Lou x

Latest posts

Back