Lash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claireschric

Reaction score
Hello All

I am looking for advice , I have been doing lashes for a few years now & occasionally come across this problem;

I sometimes have clients telling me their lashes are falling out faster than usual. (These are some of my regular clients that I do every 2-3 weeks so they know how to care and maintain their lashes)
I don't know why this happens and think maybe it's the glue that needs to be replaced but then I'll have other clients who I do the day before or after - same glue, same products- and their lashes are fine.

My clients contact me complaining that their lashes are falling out faster than usual and I don't actually know what to say! Should I take the blame?

It could be because of the lash cycle

Maybe it could be the lash shed. We have a spring and autumn lash shed where we just lose more lashes than usual.
Lately though the humidity has been really high so you may need to use a slower adhesive or pick up a bit more adhesive than you normally would to account for this. The high humidity makes the adhesive cure quicker so it could be already half cured by the time you get it to the lash which will mean more brush offs and not so good retention.

Latest posts

Back