Lash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanyer21

Nail addict
Reaction score
can someone please give me some more info on lash extensions . I offer them in my salon but I don't do them. how long should clients be going between infills and what ifbthey are coming after 2 weeks with hardly any on. also can clients just constantly have infills or do they sometimes need a full set again :/

2 to 3 weeks for infills depending. One or two clients might struggle with keeping them on but if the majority are coming back everytime with lots of lashes missing then i woukd be worried. X

if the extensions are applied correctly they can just be infilled regularly without the need to have a full set applied or a break in between.
With the appropriate aftercare and correct application you should get good retention but if there is problems it is a case of finding out where the problem lays to make sure that your salon is doing everything by the book and then you need to educate clients of how to look after their lashes and what to

thankyou and how long do infills normally take to do.

thankyou and how long do infills normally take to do.
It can depend on your experience and how quick you work and also how long the client has left it for the infills, ie if your client comes after two weeks and is looking after the lashes well it is going to take less time than an infill on clients who have waited 3 weeks and maybe not looked after them very well.

Most therapists charge by time so that the client knows they only pay for the work that has been done, so the better they look after their lashes the less infill they will need x

Latest posts

Back