Lash lift and tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirsti__

Reaction score
Hello lovelies,
I've been reading loads recently about lashnlifting. I've recently swapped to lash base lift. I'm now confused with when to tint the lashes.... when I trained-in perming a million years ago l was told to tint after as the perm would strip the tint....I'm finding clients want both at the same time. Please can you give me advice? sorry of this seems a silly question but I have got myself so confused!!!

I do my lift and then if it's just too lashes, I tint lashes before I remove the shield as this was how I trained. If it's bottom lashes included I remove the shield and do the full lash tint then x

I tint both top and bottom while the shield is still on.

I tint both top and bottom while the shield is still on.

I do this too. I'd advise trying it on a friend/relative till you're confident with the technique as it's a bit tricky at first

I'm having trouble with this too, I can tint top lashes fine but I can't seem to tint the bottom with the shield on! If I take the shield off and tint them both as normal will it affect the lash lift?

I'm having trouble with this too, I can tint top lashes fine but I can't seem to tint the bottom with the shield on! If I take the shield off and tint them both as normal will it affect the lash lift?
No, it's how i've been doing this it so far, using a rod. Once the lift is done, i take off the rod, apply a new pad under the bottom lashes and tint

I apply Vaseline under the lower lashes then apply the paper shield.
I scoop the lower lashes up onto the shield to ensure they are covered with the tint.
I advise my client to remain still and not to chat as there's more of a possibility of getting the solution in their eye

Latest posts

Back