Lash lift and tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angela1984

Reaction score
Hi Guys!
Does anyone use elleebana lash lift followed by a lash tint with refecto cil tints? I was told elleebana can only guarantee the lift will hold using their tint product also, i don't want to have to purchase all new tints. I also wasn't aware that tint time is less after a lash lift, only 5 mins to process tint l. any advice would be great! thanks xx

Yes I do. No probs at all. And yes 5 mins process time for a tint after a lash lift. Elleebana is a great product [emoji4]

Hi Guys,
I know this is a little random, but I've recently added lash, lift & tint to my schools available courses and I have a random query. What can I use to decant the perming/setting/nourishing solution into when they are being used? I used to use a spatula but wanted something else for the school. I did think of the tinting dampen dish but would prefer something disposable....any ideas?

I’ve just trained with Elleebana @ Adam & Eve distribution they have these (bare with me) like small sticky notes but have a plastic coating, you use one then discard it & so on, apparently they are used in dental practices, fab idea though I thought x

I’ve just trained with Elleebana @ Adam & Eve distribution they have these (bare with me) like small sticky notes but have a plastic coating, you use one then discard it & so on, apparently they are used in dental practices, fab idea though I thought x
ooooh they sound good! I'll have a nosey on their website they might have them there. Thanks!!

ooooh they sound good! I'll have a nosey on their website they might have them there. Thanks!!

If you don’t see them on the website give them a call @ Adam & Eve distribution they are a lovely helpful bunch xx

Latest posts

Back