Lash lift not great

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie1989

Reaction score
I've just done my second case study today (using flirties products) I was really confident doing the treatment and thought they were gonna come out amazing, unfortunately they didn't. So disappointed, the only thing I can think of is I didn't leave the lotions on long enough.

I used a small shield and left them on for 12 minutes

Any advice or tips would be appreciated, have another case study tomorrow. I just hope I get better results then

Attachments

• IMG_20170901_112009.jpg
    IMG_20170901_112009.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20170901_112016.jpg
    IMG_20170901_112016.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20170901_122427.jpg
    IMG_20170901_122427.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_20170901_122441.jpg
    IMG_20170901_122441.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 62
Hi Hun.

Try using the medium shield. It does give better results and is always my "go to" shield when I don't no exactly which size to use. Did you put the solution up halfway up from the roots?

Also by the pictures it does look like you have tinted the skin slightly. Try and put the shield close to the lash line, and if in doubt take them off and do them again. Apart from that keep practising [emoji5]️ you'll get the hang of it!!

Hi Hun.

Try using the medium shield. It does give better results and is always my "go to" shield when I don't no exactly which size to use. Did you put the solution up halfway up from the roots?

Also by the pictures it does look like you have tinted the skin slightly. Try and put the shield close to the lash line, and if in doubt take them off and do them again. Apart from that keep practising [emoji5]️ you'll get the hang of it!!
Thank you!

I only applied the solution on the roots as that's what I was taught in my training. When I saw the tint on the lids I did think maybe I didn't apply the shield close enough to the roots. Will see how tomorrow turns out!

No problem. I was taught exactly the same thing but after researching a lot.. I realised it doesn't give a big effect. However doing cover the whole lash otherwise it could frazzle the ends!!! You could also apply Vaseline the the skin that's showing if you can't put the shield close enough. Hope it works out :)

I think that's a pretty good result!
Her lashes are quite short and sparse.....you can only lift and darken, and I think you have achieved that! :cool:

Latest posts

Back