Lash lift problem, any advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poochie

Reaction score
I've been offering lash lifting for a year, I prob do about 4-5 average a week. Never had any problems however one of my regulars who comes back for re lift every 4-6 weeks has had this same prob last couple of times....
Once I've taken the mould off they seem perfect however after aprox 15 mins the angulation of the lashes continues to change and they appear to be curling back further (like a perm appearance)...
I havent changed my methods or products.
I leave solitons on for 10 minutes, as she has come for so long we decided a long time ago a medium mould was suited best to her eye shape ect. I remove solutions using dry cotton buds before applying the next.

This has happened to one of my other regulars too... But only recently.

Can it really be done continuously with rest periods? Or does continuous lifting cause dehydration eventually??
Or am I doing something wrong? I felt so disappointed as I'm a perfectionist and am not used to things going wrong... It's even worse as I don't know what it is I've done wrong... Please help any advise would be great thank you!
I didn't charge my lady today as although she didn't complain, had they been my lashes I wouldn't have been happy with them considering it was a "fresh lift". X

Last edited:
Hello,

I've just come across your post and have been having the same problem. I'm not doing anything different, but the odd client has this same result. Did you find a reason?

Are you saying the lashes continue to curl after you have finished the treatment?
If so, are you keeping the fixing solution on for the recommended time? It can vary for the different brands but we have to keep ours on for the same amount of time as the first step otherwise the new structure isnt set.
You can "relax" the lashes if that happens so it isnt a problem but if it happens more often there is maybe a hiccup in the application or processing time somewhere?

Yes so they end up looking flat against the lid. I'm using Elleebana and the setting solution stays on for 6 mins and the lifting stays on for 8 mins. What is the best way to relax the lashes please?

I was taught to start the lift at 6 minutes and increase to a maximum of 10 depending on the result and neutralise for 5. Maybe 8 minutes is just a bit too long for this particular set of lashes?

I did have that thought. It's just weird that it's only a few lashes on each eye not all of them. Thank you i will reduce the processing time and see if that makes a difference.

Latest posts

Back