Lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khardym

Reaction score
hey! Just wondering if someone’s lashes can be too coarse for a lift? I have a client with fairly long and pretty coarse lashes, I did a lift & tint and after 2.5 weeks it had fallen. I had her come back just last week and the curl has fallen again. The second time I brought the time down a minute maybe thinking my process time was too high but I’m at a loss as what the problem could be. I also don’t know if a humidifier would make a difference? I bought one for my room for my lash adhesive, so maybe my room is too humid? No idea!

The room conditions shouldnt make a difference (unless your products are affected by it) but maybe the solutions are not left on long enough or maybe the shield size is wrong?
Is it an existing client or is she new to the treatment?

The room conditions shouldnt make a difference (unless your products are affected by it) but maybe the solutions are not left on long enough or maybe the shield size is wrong?
Is it an existing client or is she new to the treatment?
She’s a new client! I use Sugarlash PRO products. For coarse lashes the perming stays on for 13 mins, setting 11 mins and nourishing 5. That’s the max, I did that the first time then took it down to 12 mins the second time ... I have no clue and it’s droving me crazy haha

She’s a new client! I use Sugarlash PRO products. For coarse lashes the perming stays on for 13 mins, setting 11 mins and nourishing 5. That’s the max, I did that the first time then took it down to 12 mins the second time ... I have no clue and it’s droving me crazy haha
Maybe contact Sugarlash as they will be able to help you with more details regarding their products? I wouldnt know their timings but with flirties the step 1 and 2 have to stay the same time otherwise the result wont be reliable but it might be different with Sugarlash?

Maybe contact Sugarlash as they will be able to help you with more details regarding their products? I wouldnt know their timings but with flirties the step 1 and 2 have to stay the same time otherwise the result wont be reliable but it might be different with Sugarlash?
I have! haven’t heard back yet so thought I’d reach out here! That makes sense though that the setting has to stay on the same length of time as the perming. Have you had any problems with the brand you use?

I have! haven’t heard back yet so thought I’d reach out here! That makes sense though that the setting has to stay on the same length of time as the perming. Have you had any problems with the brand you use?
Every brand is slightly different though as some have a shorter development time for the step 2 and others have the same time. The flirties one has got the same timing for step 1 and 2 which makes it easy to remember and the results are really good!

Latest posts

Back