Lashes reaction?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gina Ballerina

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I don't do lashes but my client has come in for a wax with eyes that are really irritable and sore.
She had them done last night and woke up like this
I've recommended that she goes back to the place and gets them removed but she's going to a
Wedding and doesn't want to be lash less.
Do you know why this has happened? I've looked to see if a lash is touching her eye but I can't see one.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1490778828.642666.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1490778853.482858.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1490778877.227392.jpg

It doesn't look like an allergic reaction if it's just that eye it may be that her eye was slightly open during the procedure and the fumes from the glue has caused an irritation. In my experience this usually subsides within 48 hours but may feel gritty and a bit sore. Eye drops can help if she really doesn't want to take them off.

It doesn't look like an allergic reaction if it's just that eye it may be that her eye was slightly open during the procedure and the fumes from the glue has caused an irritation. In my experience this usually subsides within 48 hours but may feel gritty and a bit sore. Eye drops can help if she really doesn't want to take them off.

I think that also it was the fumes from the glue. I did my daughter eyelashes for her last weekend and hers looked like this. We had patch tested and she was fine.

It looks like a reaction to me! Sometimes it will settle down after a few days, however it may happen again if she goes for infills.

Latest posts

Back