Latest facial treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mimi5

Reaction score
Hi all, just wondering what is the latest in facial treatments at the moment? I do mobile beauty and I want to add some new facial treatments but unsure what to do! I've seen the LED masks are popular at the moment but quite expensive and I don't want to pay out too much for it not to be popular! Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks

Try the Skinmate mask it's much less in price than others and small enough to be portable.
Have you thought of small gadgets such as bio therapeutics BT micro or nano? Both portable and give great results

Thank u so much for the recommendation, I've not heard of bio therapeutics before is it a US product? I definitely want to add in some sort of portable gadget just so I have something new and different to offer my clients. Totally open to suggestions as long as they don't break the bank!

Yes bio therapeutics are a US brand but do have a uk distributor - they are a well established global brand and known for their technologies. If you get in touch with them they'll put you onto the uk branch.

Hi all, just wondering what is the latest in facial treatments at the moment? I do mobile beauty and I want to add some new facial treatments but unsure what to do! I've seen the LED masks are popular at the moment but quite expensive and I don't want to pay out too much for it not to be popular! Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks
Yes bio therapeutics are a US brand but do have a uk distributor - they are a well established global brand and known for their technologies. If you get in touch with them they'll put you onto the uk branch.

I was thinking of doin this too..did u start foon facials.

Latest posts

Back