Lava Shell Training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

banannarama

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

I'm hearing uber good things about lava shell massage and think it would be a fabby, more practical alternative for me as a mobile therapist to hot stone massage...

Anyone know of any courses happening in Glasgow over the next few months?

i have been thinking about this for the same reason as the hot stones being too much of a nightmare while mobile. does sound nice. sorry i cant help much with glasgow im looking for manchester x

shared beauty secrets (the ones that introduced lava shells to the uk) do training in Edinburgh it's £350 plus VAT

this covers training and x amount of shells and charges for them

Clare at shared beauty of theier wesite should help

I don't work for them - I'm just finishing A&P and Massage and cant train with them till i'm qualified

hope this helps?
Pxx

i have been thinking about this for the same reason as the hot stones being too much of a nightmare while mobile. does sound nice. sorry i cant help much with glasgow im looking for manchester x

Kelshah try their webpage for locations near you :)

I won a competition with them at the professional beauty show and i am doing my course in Leeds in June. I cant wait, i am also mobile and dont do many hot stone treatments but hopefully this will be an extra treatment that i can offer to my clients which wont be as stressful as setting up the hot stones, give Claire a call at Shared Beauty she is very helpful.

I did the Lava Shell Massage course on Monday 22 March in London & loved it!
I think it would be an ideal treatment to carry out for mobile therapists as well.
Check out the shared beauty secrets website for training dates www.sharedbeautysecrets.com
Clare from the company is very helpful
Hope that helps x:hug:x

thanks for your help chicas! :hug: x

I'm interested in Lava Shells too... Had a look on the website after reading your post and they do training in Edinbourgh but couldn't see anything for Glasgow... I'd probably go to Scotland too as it seems the closest for me as Im in the North of England. Their next training is in May.

Good luck!! :) Jen

This sounds really good...I cant wait to book the training. Looks like you have a couple of us jumping on the band wagon...lol

Thanks

Hi there
Lava shells are fantastic, you cannot beat them, i trained with Claire in June last year at that time i worked in a salon. I now work from home and the shells are a fantastic assest to my business, i do an awful lot of massage and my clients love them, Hot stones, what are they, soooo antiquated !!! Claire & Ali are so friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and are always at the end of a phone if you need them. I cannot praise these beautiful little shells , the company shared beauty secrets and Claire and Ali highly enough, do the training you wont be disappointed :D
Drewiex

Latest posts

Back