LDN skins tan sample, trying tomorrow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 days on, gone a bit patchy now on arms and legs,hardly any colour left.
I'm afraid it's a no from me.:irked:

Hi that tan looks lovely. I have just received my sample today and cant wait to try it out.
Loving your CND tunic by the way:Love:

I wasn't impressed i'm afraid. Didn't like the smell to start with. the colour was lovely at night but in day light it was a bit orange. After afew days it went a bit yellowy and went patchy quite quickly. It seems to act differently on different skins as I noticed someone saying on another thread that it was the best they'd ever tried. Just not for me though. Xx

I wasn't impressed i'm afraid. Didn't like the smell to start with. the colour was lovely at night but in day light it was a bit orange. After afew days it went a bit yellowy and went patchy quite quickly. It seems to act differently on different skins as I noticed someone saying on another thread that it was the best they'd ever tried. Just not for me though. Xx

Thank you for your comments, our products are best suited to be used with the LVLP gun, this ensures that the product is applied in a very fine mist, the guide colour should be very light when applied. With the HLVP gun you do need to ensure that you spray a lot less product than you usually would with other spray tan solutions, our DHA is so refined, overspray can lead the product to go patchy, the product is also formulated with erythrulous this ingredient (pigment) ensures that the product gives a redder brown finish therefore you will achieve that sun kissed look.

Thank you for your comments, our products are best suited to be used with the LVLP gun, this ensures that the product is applied in a very fine mist, the guide colour should be very light when applied. With the HLVP gun you do need to ensure that you spray a lot less product than you usually would with other spray tan solutions, our DHA is so refined, overspray can lead the product to go patchy, the product is also formulated with erythrulous this ingredient (pigment) ensures that the product gives a redder brown finish therefore you will achieve that sun kissed look.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Many Thanks

LDN Skins

Hi,

I have just started using LDN Skins in our salon and I am very impressed with their products. I still haven't had a chance to try out all of the retail products yet, but once I do I will comment on how I get on.

We use a LVLP machine and find that one fine spray gives great results. I am very pale so I love tone 3 and I also like the tone 2 tanning lotion, just gives me a nice golden glow. I have learned that a little product goes a long way and I love not having to apply lots of product to achieve good results.

I have found the customer service excellent and also love their marketing and packaging. I am happy I have chosen to take on this brand for the salon and I am excited to try out the other products.

:)

Hi,

I have just started using LDN Skins in our salon and I am very impressed with their products. I still haven't had a chance to try out all of the retail products yet, but once I do I will comment on how I get on.

We use a LVLP machine and find that one fine spray gives great results. I am very pale so I love tone 3 and I also like the tone 2 tanning lotion, just gives me a nice golden glow. I have learned that a little product goes a long way and I love not having to apply lots of product to achieve good results.

I have found the customer service excellent and also love their marketing and packaging. I am happy I have chosen to take on this brand for the salon and I am excited to try out the other products.

:)

I love the mousse, but the spray is too dark for me, disappointed they don't do an 8% :suprised:

I have been using LDN skins since it launched over here? Was using nouvatan before? My clients & myself love it? The Color is fab the fade off is great & most clients get about 10 days with a great fade off? It dries instantly & the Color is so natural as it developes you can go out with it on! I cannot recommend it enough? The guide Color is a little lighter but u get used to it x

Just to clarify re your comments about your DHA being 100% organic. I assume you are referring to Eco-Cert DHA which is approved for use in organic formulations. This is the standard DHA which most professional tanning companies use.

Erythulose does not give a tanning solution a more red hue. It is very similar in hue to DHA albeit lighter and takes 24-48 hours to react on the skin. A redder hue would only be produced by the colourguide, not DHA or Erythulose.

Good Morning Everyone

Thank you for all of your feedback, Love Beauty we are so pleased to hear that you love our tan as much as we do and are achieving the desired results, LDN:SKINS really does work beautifully with LVLP machines due to the light consistency of the product.

Our marketing packages are designed to help you promote your tanning services and LDN:SKINS, it is great to hear that you like them. If you ever need anything else please do let us know. It is also lovely to hear that our customer service is appreciated, we strive to offer the highest levels of customer support in order to assist our customers with everything that they may need.

MaisyMouse we are glad to hear that the Tone 2 Mousse works beautifully with your skin, we will pass your feedback onto our product development department to see if an 8% DHA spray is something we are looking to produce in the future.

Shelldavis, it is great to hear that one of our first supporters of LDN:SKINS still loves the product so much and that your customers equally like the tan, we are so pleased to hear this!

Thank you for your enquiry Tan Envy, however we do stand by our comments. With regards to your query about the DHA in LDN:SKINS it is what we described it as - 100% certified organic and therefore we are happy to confirm it is ofcourse approved as an organic product. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Many thanks all for your feedback and enquiries, we appreciate and value them all. If you require any further information or if there is anything else that we can do for you please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

The LDN:SKINS Team

Latest posts

Back