Lecente chromes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone found a slimmer brush that fits the Layer It bottle?
I'm struggling with the fatness of the brush provided on small nails - too much product on the brush and takes loads of wiping down to get the fine amount needed.
Should I just get some disposable brushes?
How are other people managing?

I found this today when I did my sisters nails. Her biggest finger nail is the same size as my pinky nail. The brush was just far too big.

I also ordered these but they never turned up! They did issue a refund though. I'd order a couple of packs at that price and hope one turns up

Oh no that's a shame! I've never had any problems when ordering from China, albeit around Christmas delivery can take a little longer. X

Has anyone had problems with the Lecente chrome not lasting?
Being extra careful to get to the free edge with everything but it's still coming away?

My chrome lasted well under the cnd duraforce top coat
Which top coat did you use?

My chrome lasted well under the cnd duraforce top coat
Which top coat did you use?

I just used the regular express top coat, is it the duraforce we should be using? Finding it difficult to remove as it is!

I just used the regular express top coat, is it the duraforce we should be using? Finding it difficult to remove as it is!

I think the advice is to use either the original or duraforce top coats over chrome. Just gives a bit more protection.

There is a separate thread on the go about duraforce on this site if you're interested
[emoji4]

Ladies, what is the best colour to put under gold chrome so that it isn't too bright? X

Shellac locket love works for this.

I liked it over Honey darlin' - much lighter shade of gold - quite summery

I've been using duraforce topcoat with the chrome powders and had no issues.
I've found it to take longer to remove but feel this is more the 'layer it' takes longer to remove as the chrome is barely there by the time I remove the foils

View attachment 202217

Hi Ladies, I've just purchased 50 of these double ended eyeshadow brushes for 99p off eBay - usually arrive within 2 weeks. Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up if you want to stock up! [emoji4]

Hi Ladies,
Just to let you know 'CNbirdsfly' is a reputable seller on eBay, mine arrived on Tuesday (took 3 weeks exactly with the Christmas post!)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1481878728.937872.jpg

Xx

Latest posts

Back