Lecente glitters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PolishedAnGEL

Reaction score
Hi! I'm newly qualified in Shellac. I grabbed 2 glitters to start me off, silver holographic and Rhubarb, but I could do with a few more (maybe 3 or 4). Would anyone be able to make some suggestions of well used shades. I found the selection a bit daunting in the shop and even more so, online!

Thanks in advance,

Ang x

I don't know if you'd be interested in the lecente neon pigments but I use those a ton and they work great in both shellac and gel! I've never had any problems and they are so vibrant! I love them haha I'm in the states and it was so worth the shipping costs!

White gold and sand

Also try getting a stardust one - Milky Way Is my favorite! It looks unbelievably gorgeous over white and nude. Amazingly silky, smooth and shiny

Capri is lovely xx

Thank you so much for your replies!. x

What would you use this with? x

Hi PolishedAnGEL i recently used Lecente Capri over shellac cityscape! It's so sparkly [emoji7] and looks so different depending what colour it is over x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1436017309.453901.jpg

Capri is amazing over light and dark colours. It seems to go with everything so far x

Capri is amazing over light and dark colours. It seems to go with everything so far x
Could anyone show us White gold and Milky Way as well please x

Capri! Looks fab over everything.

Latest posts

Back