LED face mask - opinions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnaEx

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Does any of you provide a LED Face Mask treatment? I am really thinking of offering it but I want to see how it goes with someone already.

Main question - Does it work? How many sessions would you say you have seen result?
It it popular with you?
What it the average cost you do with this treatment? (i don't know if your allowed to say, ok it you can't)
Are they worth it? I feel like it's blowing up quite big and it's kinda ''they next big thing'' in my opinion. What do you think?

Thanks! xxx

I have a Dermalux led light machine that is amazing. I find the masks a bit gimmicky and some of them are so cheap. As a client I wouldn't like that on my face. Not sure how you clean between clients as well.

They may work as an intro product but I'm not sure. Led certainly works and the more bulbs the quicker and more effective it is. With a Dermalux you're looking at a course of about 10 treatments but results and improvements often after 4-6.

Vic x

Hello all, I'm aware this is a really old thread but can someone advise the price of the LED mask and training with Neo Elegance? Their offices are closed until Sept and there is no pricing online. Just want to know the price and how many people are included in the training etc. If someone could let me know via post or private message I would be grateful xx thank you xx

Hi Sarah, will DM you x

Hi Sarah, will DM you x
hi can you please dm me with neo elengance led mask training prices please and cost of mask, thank you

Latest posts

Back