Level 3 beauty - should I do it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemarmalade

Reaction score
I have my level 2 in beauty and have my level 3 massage, but was wondering is it worth going on to do my level 3 beauty or is there no point?

I already have a full time job in a beauty salon so I can't decide what I should do!

Is there anything it covers that you want/need to learn? If not then no I wouldn't do it. Aside from massage, my level 3 was facial and body electrical treatments and electrolysis.

I did level 3 but I never went to work in a salon (started up on my own) and I don't offer any treatments that I studied during level 3. So although I'm glad I did it, I didn't really need to.

I have my level 2 in beauty and have my level 3 massage, but was wondering is it worth going on to do my level 3 beauty or is there no point?

I already have a full time job in a beauty salon so I can't decide what I should do!
If the salon don't need you to do it then maybe not but if you ever want to move salons they may want a level 3. It definitely makes you more employable.

I did level 2 but went on to do elements of level 3 as I wanted to offer electrical facials which are a big earner for us. I also would only employ a level 3 or someone working towards it.

Vic x

I'm currently working towards my level 3, while I'm not sure I'll use everything I'm studying I'll be so glad I've done it for when it comes to employment I'm sure :)

Tis so much in level 3 that a lot of people don't get to use in real life.

Massage is probably the most popular treatment you will learn at level 3.

I think it would make better financial sense to do evening courses in something if it takes your fancy such as hot stones, indian head, reflexology, tanning, level 3 nails or makeup etc. It all depends what you want to learn but so much time is spent on massage at level 3 anyway.

Latest posts

Back