Liability insurance abroad

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danielle_mc

Reaction score
Hey!

Im new on this and moving to spain in 8 weeks... cant wait!
Im going to be doing moblie beauty and nails over there but am not sure about liability insurance abroad. I was wondering if anyone can help?!

Hi

I'm new on here so am hoping this reply reaches you ok :)
Have you tried the link Spa-Docs Forum - Index They have insurance experts on there who give free advice.

Hope it helps and enjoy the sunshine you lucky thing! :)

Ye got it thanks alot... i will have a look and hopefully get sorted!
I know, just hope everything works out now :)

Ye got it thanks alot... i will have a look and hopefully get sorted!
I know, just hope everything works out now :)

I am moving to spain in 4 weeks and wondered how is it going for you and what advice do you have?
Where about's are you? I am moving to la manga near murcia I am planning to be mobile at first doing all treatments then if we like it I'm going to get a salon.

Laura

If you have a UK address and you practice abroad you are normally covered under the legal aspects of the policy. HOWEVER, although they cover malpractice, they don't cover the legal costs of representation, so you may wish to get a policy in the country you are working in.

The best thing to do is contact the British Embassy over there. They will be able to point you in the direction of companies in that country that are recognised and can help you.

Latest posts

Back