Liberty Nail Design

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princessniknox

Geek-tastic
Reaction score
Hi all,

I got this website from a geek a while back for this site who stock nail art stuff www.libertynaildesign.com/nail-art-supplies.html and it looks really good - but I must be doing something wrong. :rolleyes:

When I click on an item I`d like to buy - there`s no "view Cart" or "check-out" button so after I`ve choosen my stuff - I can`t buy it.:eek:

I sent them an email - but thought I`d ask someone on here if anyone`s bought stuff from there (while I wait for a reply) - and if so - can you tell me what I`m doing wrong please??? - cheers,

Hi Tracey-
Liberty is run by one of our geeks on here JackieMC- you have to e-mail your order so she can give you prices etc- she's lovely- you won't have a problem
I have bought stuff from her no probs. Why not Pm her or Seanny

HTH's
xxxxx

Hiya you jsut e-mail your order to Jackie.
Hths

Ive bought stuff from her and she was fantastic. definatly one to reccommend! x x x

Hi Tracey,

Many apologies - I thought I'd replied to your email! Sean will kill me when he reads this! *L* If you want to just email me with your order I'll check that I have everything in stock and get back to you with the totasl price - also NAIL GEEKS GET `10% DISCOUNT on my website prices.

Kind Regards
Jackie
x
Liberty Nail Design

I got your email this morning Jackie thanks - but I`m at work so will be having another look on the site later on tonight and then I`ll email you my order. Sorry if you get in bother!!!!

Thanks to everyone who also replied - much appreciated,

JackieMc said:
Hi Tracey,

Many apologies - I thought I'd replied to your email!

:up:

:evil: :twisted: :irked: :smack:

Tut Tut

Seanny said:
:up:

:evil: :twisted: :irked: :smack:

Tut Tut

Oooops..... Rumbled! :p

Latest posts

Back