Lifting with Harmony Dry Armour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spjelgus

Reaction score
Has anyone here had problems with lifting around the cuticle when using the LED Dry Armour top coat? I feel like if it even comes close to touching the natural nail at the sidewalls and cuticle area it will lift straight off.

Are you curing this under a LED light?

Yes that's what i've been doing. any ideas?

I can't think why it would be doing this. Silly question, have you remembered you don't cleanse after curing?
Also have you tried using top it off instead seeing if you still get the same problem.
My educator said it would be ok to use top it off instead so will be ok.

Hehe no I don't cleanse it with anything after curing:) Yes I have tried top it off and I have no problem whatsoever when using that:/ I have even tried applying pro-bond again to the cuticle area in case there are some tiny margin that has no acrylic on and where the Dry Armor might touch the natural nail but it didn't make any difference:/

I usually just stick to Top it off but I have 1 1/2 bottle left of the dry armour! haha:p

Very odd that the top it off doesntdi it but the dry armour does. Are you applying this to acrylic nails or GHG?

Very odd that the top it off doesntdi it but the dry armour does. Are you applying this to acrylic nails or GHG?

I have been applying it to Acrylics lately but I vaguely remember having problems with the GHG also when not using TIO:/

Have you tried the dual coat on the acrylics? Is a final coat you us and drys by itself in 90 sec. 2 coats needed. I think the dry amour is only meant to be used with GHG.

I used the Dual coat during my training and didn't quite come to grips with it:/

This is from the UK website:

GHG Dry Armor (No Cleanse Sealer)
No filing, No buffing & NO CLEANSING. Save time in application by using GHG No Cleanse Sealer with either gel or acrylic.

It should be OK to use it with acrylics:/ Maybe it's my prep that's the problem, might not be bad enough to affect the acrylic but maybe the Dry Armour is more sensitive to it?

Im really just punching in the air here lol:lol:

Have you tried ringing harmony? They are really good if you get any problems. Maybe they will be able to point you the right direction. Sorry cant be any use.

Latest posts

Back