lint free pads!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tavinailtech

Reaction score
ekkkk!! Help I am out of lint free pads, and i dont get my order till tomorrow! I have a lady coming today, anything else that I can use in place??

Jac~

hi Jac
Do you have a first aid box with guaze in it?

Tavinailtech said:
ekkkk!! Help I am out of lint free pads, and i dont get my order till tomorrow! I have a lady coming today, anything else that I can use in place??

Jac~

Yep!! Never thought of gauze! Off to dig out the first aid kit.
Thanks for the quick reply!

Oh your welcome, i have been in the exact situation, i always leave things to the last minute though...lol.

Hope it helps

Tavinailtech said:
Yep!! Never thought of gauze! Off to dig out the first aid kit.
Thanks for the quick reply!

I forgot to take mine with me to a clients house the other night so used some bounty kitchen roll she had folded into small squares..worked a treat because it doesn`t fluff up or fall apart.. hth

Yep ... definately agree with the Kitchen roll ...always works for me if I run out (just doesn't look too professional - but other than that PERFECT !)

kaznails said:
I forgot to take mine with me to a clients house the other night so used some bounty kitchen roll she had folded into small squares..worked a treat because it doesn`t fluff up or fall apart.. hth

Now that is something that I allways have around!! Will keep that one in mind for if I run out again. :)

I buy my gauze from my chemist. Its much cheaper, about £4.50 for 100 which I cut into four so end up with 400 sheets about the same size as the ones I get from cnd.

Insteaf of gauze i use non woven swabs. These i use all the time, not just when i run out. I buy then directly from the distributor at 0,54€ for 100. And if i run out i simply go to the chemist's and buy a pack (but the distributor has a very fast delivery, so i almost never run out).
I just love these wipes, i think they hod the perfect amount of liquid (this being nail polish remover or gel wipe)

Latest posts

Back