Little feckers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buttercup Honey

Reaction score
Ok,
was doing a friends daughters hair earlier (she's 18) and found two head lice while I was doing her easi meche :irked: Didn't say anything as I did not want to embarass her, there were no eggs and I'd say they have only moved in. Everything has been disinfected etc.
This used to be an ongoing problem with this friend years ago when her kids were small. So much that in fact I really distanced myself from her because she refused to treat them properly:(
I have to do younger girl in two weeks time and am just thinking here what the hell would you do?? If I say it I could be worst in the world..kinda hoping she'll be clear but not hopeful considering track record years ago. Feckity:|

ask yourself what you would do in a salon. . . whether its your friend or not your ethics should remain the same. . . if it was me i would rather my friend told me outright than not say a word. if there was only two and it hadnt become an infestation it could have been treated there and then.
you could perhaps offer some help and advice with the de-nitting x

I had my first case of them today, funny you post about it. As I was cutting the hair I thought it was maybe a bit of dry skin, then drying it I thought is that eggs? But didn't went to be too blatant about checking but was kinda sure, so as I was checking it over once dry i looked v closely again without drawing too much attention and there was a wee beastie walking about in there, grrrrr

I was finished my cut so the mum went to pay and the daughter went out to the car, I just said to the mum I think she has head lice, didn't want to embarrass her and the mum was grateful I mentioned it. First time I've ever seen one!!!!!

Latest posts

Back