Little Princess Trust

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suse82

Reaction score
I did a little princess trust donation hair cut today, I was so proud of her. She's raised nearly £700, which is enough to make nearly 2 wigs! We cut off over 15 inches of hair.

[image removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! My nephew is trying to grow his hair for this at the minute, he has a long way to go but I'd really appreciate any details of how you go about it if you have any! (Short hair looks awesome on her by the way!)

She really suits it doesn't she. There is lots of details on the website and I think she did all her donating through just giving.com

Suse, just to say, I notice this is not your daughter by reading the posts, assuming you had the mothers permission to post this picture?

Sorry for being negative, but I don't think any children should be posted on a public forum...but well done to her

Hi yeah, I asked permission before using this pic as it's going on my FB page and Instagram also the mother is using same image for more sponsors on her pages.

She really suits it doesn't she. There is lots of details on the website and I think she did all her donating through just giving.com
Great, thanks, I'll take a look for him, we are hoping his school doesn't give him a hard time while his hair is in just a bit wild stage!!!

I would love to see the photo! I admire children that have the guts to do this!

Great, thanks, I'll take a look for him, we are hoping his school doesn't give him a hard time while his hair is in just a bit wild stage!!!
It's such an amazing think to do, and I'm overwhelmed when young kids want to do it to help other little kids.

That's a lot that! Well done to her! X

Latest posts

Back