Local Special Treatment Licencing Officers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailcouture

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Just thought i would ask............are all of you confident in your local special treatments licencing officer? Not naming any names or specifically where I live:eek: ........

When I went to seek all the criteria etc for my special treatments licence, the officer didn't seem to be very clued up on nail services etc. She ended up asking me more questions than i was asking her.:confused:

Mad isn't it? I know it varies from borough to borough. Just get it in writing and then they can't say they told you when they didn't. xxxxxxx

When I had to register for permanent makeup she didn't have a clue. When she read the MSDS for the pigments she said they were really hazardous and I should wear Neoprene gloves. I looked into it and this was for handling vats of the stuff, and neoprene gloves are for firefighters. Anyone fancy me doing their eyeliner whilst wearing those?!!!!!!!!! She was just spouting stuff out of a text book, and had never seen a treatment done.

Latest posts

Back