Log cabin hair salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairbyhayley865

Reaction score
i have just purchased my log cabin and would like some inspiration for decor! Does anyone have any pics of theirs? Or any type of home salon.

Last edited:
Any photos of the one you got?

i've seen loads on pinterest, have a look! i would love a log cabin!! good luck xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1500376036.216625.jpg
heres my beauty salon log cabin

Log cabins tend to have beautiful textures and natural colours. First of all I would look at the colour pallette of the location. If it works well stay withing that realm with furniture or use complementing colours. Say if there are a lot of orange woods you could use olive greens and blacks to complement.

I once had an interview in this salon who had bought a house and turned it into a salon. It looked amazing with what Ang did with the place (she's lovely by the way).

Here is another salon I've worked at
21138_157371101108212_1891276722_n.jpg

They used the brick wall as a feature wall. The photo is darker then normal there but it looked really cool.

And someone I used to work with recently opened a salon and she turned her brick wall into a feature wall, however she also got a bit creative with it.
18449279_1372484636178454_3014371507893999846_o.jpg

See how the browns and pinks complement each other and the greens work as a focal point? That would work very well in a log cabin assuming all the natural colours are still there. It's also a great opportunity to appeal to eco friendly clientele and products.

Hopefully this helps you out. (I do art a lot)

This is mine

Attachments

• IMG_2032.PNG
    IMG_2032.PNG
    711.4 KB · Views: 144

Attachments

• IMG_2035.PNG
    IMG_2035.PNG
    603.2 KB · Views: 129
These all look amazing!

Pink shadow root

Wow!! Some stunning pictures. My log cabin is being put up this week. Im going to have dark laminate flooring put in there and found a lovely laura ashley wallpaper as a feature wall.. all very exciting i hope it looks as good as these photos of yours!! X

Be careful as if you have a leek from basin at any point, laminate swells.. it also marks with high heels.. I went for vinyl tiles xx

Latest posts

Back