Look at this chair!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitsy

Reaction score
Hi - Just thought i'd let you know, i got 2 chairs for when i go mobile from Argos cat 6179 612 for £12.99 each. I think their great for the money, might use them at home too :) Ps just finished my 3rd models nails, she was pleased and gave me £10 instead of £5 :D although theres lots more room for improvement, which is why i'm going to do the Creative course.

Hi there, what sort of chairs are they? and well done you on your 3rd set! xx

Hey Mitsy,
I have those chairs too! they are fab ~ clients comment on how comfy they are and they fold away completely flat, good bargain.
Clicky here for link to argos
KxXx

kateyork1 said:
Hi there, what sort of chairs are they? and well done you on your 3rd set! xx
Thanks, if you look on the Argos website or catalogue they are under office chairs, they fold and are great for mobile use.

nemotail said:
Hey Mitsy,
I have those chairs too! they are fab ~ clients comment on how comfy they are and they fold away completely flat, good bargain.
Clicky here for link to argos
KxXx
Hi, any idea of the best table to get can't make my mind up

At the moment I am using my Beauty Bed because I offer Beauty Treatments as well, have a small room and not really enough room for a seperate nail desk.
This is a fab cheap starter desk to get for nails clicky here ~ its the one I had when I started doing nails originally and nearly 5 years later it is still going strong as a computer desk. Have read a few other Geeks recommending it as well do a search on desks for other options.

nemotail said:
At the moment I am using my Beauty Bed because I offer Beauty Treatments as well, have a small room and not really enough room for a seperate nail desk.
This is a fab cheap starter desk to get for nails clicky here ~ its the one I had when I started doing nails originally and nearly 5 years later it is still going strong as a computer desk. Have read a few other Geeks recommending it as well do a search on desks for other options.
Thanks yeah that looks ideal :)

thats just what i have, its great plenty of space and storage. im going to get glass fitted on the top of mine, the salon down the road uses these aswell.

Latest posts

Back