Looking for Brazilian waxer-Kim Lawless trained

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tina67

Reaction score
Hi Geeks my waxing therapist has taken leave and I am looking for someone to wax me but I only want Kim Lawless trained and Euro Blonde wax, I live in North West London and don't mind going to a salon or having a mobile therapist just as long as you do it Kim's way!! Can anyone help??

Hi there,
I m Kim Lawless trained and based in Bushey, is that too far from you?

There's a lovely geek on here called Hazel Eyes who does Kim Lawless intimate waxing. She's based in south East London though not sure if that's too far from you?

Hi Geeks my waxing therapist has taken leave and I am looking for someone to wax me but I only want Kim Lawless trained and Euro Blonde wax, I live in North West London and don't mind going to a salon or having a mobile therapist just as long as you do it Kim's way!! Can anyone help??
I'm Kim Lawless Trained in male & Female intimate waxing and I'm based in a salon which is directly opposite New Cross Station so easy to get to and in a really stunning salon.

I'm Kim Lawless Trained in male & Female intimate waxing and I'm based in a salon which is directly opposite New Cross Station so easy to get to and in a really stunning salon.

Hope the OP has found someone 3 years on, but she still may contact you at some point ;)

Latest posts

Back