L'oreal colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angel_19

Reaction score
I'm about to start a new job next month yay! :) but just one thing is I trained with wella and at my current salon they use matrix. The salon I'm going to in a month uses l'oreal colours. Are they good and do you think I'll be able to get to grips with them quickly?

I really love loreal colours! I wouldnt say theyre anymore confusing than wella to get used to. I trained with wella and use loreal in salon and I have to say I prefer the result of loreal colours. You'll get togrips in no time and just explain to your new salon thaty your not used to loreal! The other styliost will help you! Just get to grips with majirel being permanent, diacolour being quasi etc and do your research on the colour charts....maybe go on loreal website for help? Hope this helps :) ohh and platinium is great alternative to bleach!! :)

I love L'oreal colours. Majirel is the easiest range to understand and use. You will have no problems.

I'm working with it at the minute, and I like it but not been allowed training with it, from loreal so some things I'm hating!!! :(

Aww thanks guys really helpful. Do they sell l'oreal at sallys? I no they do wella. Just then I can pop in and look at the shade charts

Not sure but alan howards and regency defo stock it...99% sure sallys do aswell though xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back