Loreal Majirel 10.13

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairdresser18

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, My mind has gone completley blank, the loreal mairel 10.13 is no longer available which is annoying and am wondering what colours I can mix to get this colour or the closest colour I can use?
Thanks

10.0 and 9.13 only a small amount of 9.13 though

10.0 and 9.13 only a small amount of 9.13 though

small amount as in 1/4 of a tube? its for regrowth and she has grey hair. i use 10 and 10.13 which turned out lovely but obviously cant anymore.

small amount as in 1/4 of a tube? its for regrowth and she has grey hair. i use 10 and 10.13 which turned out lovely but obviously cant anymore.

Yeah that should be ok, 3/4 10 and 1/4 9.13 yeah I think loreal are slowly killing the colours off and introducing them into inoa....not a wise move personally but I don't use it anymore so not fussed

Yeah that should be ok, 3/4 10 and 1/4 9.13 yeah I think loreal are slowly killing the colours off and introducing them into inoa....not a wise move personally but I don't use it anymore so not fussed

thanks so much! you are joking? oh great, no not a wise move. thanks for your help! :) x

thanks so much! you are joking? oh great, no not a wise move. thanks for your help! :) x

My rep told me yesterday he works for loreal and matrix and I said their seems to be alot more inoa and he said yes they are aiming to scrap most of everything else and move it all into inoa

Damn - I dont like inoa. What about doing colour in foils then having to rub it all in ????

Damn - I dont like inoa. What about doing colour in foils then having to rub it all in ????

Which is why I changed before they introduced inoa

Latest posts

Back