Losing my dog

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The beauty lady

Reaction score
Hi, sorry to be on a downer but i'm so upset we lost my dog last night. He was fine until yesterday morning and suddenly lost his strength and will. We thought it was bloat which gave us hope. But later found he had a huge tumour on his spleen. We decided to go ahead with leaving him under and doing the opp as the vets said he had a good chance of full recovery. However sadly he hemoraged and crashed mid operation about 9 o'clock last night. I just don't know what to do with myself. He was my best friend and my shadow for 9 years.

You poor thing so sorry for your loss. Sending hugs xxx

I'm really sorry. What a horrible shock for you. You must be feeling awful.

Did he have a favourite toy you can sit and hold?

Big hugs from me. xx

I'm so very sorry.

Awww Hun nothing anyone can say would make the pain go away, Big hugs [emoji175] I found planting a tree in my garden helped. I used to go out to it whenever I wanted some comfort. Just take your time and grieve. [emoji175]

emoji175.png
emoji175.png
emoji175.png

Losing a pet is so difficult I know.

Thinking of you.

I'm so sorry to hear that. They mean so much don't they and leave such a gaping hole. I wish he'd made it through, at least you gave him the chance which was all you could do.
Thinking of you and sending hugs. Xxx

So sad for you x

Lots of love to you xx

I'm just so gutted. At a loss for what to feel. It was just so quick and unexpected. Just sitting here next to his bed I can't believe he's not coming home. When clients dogs used to have a snif of my ankles or my bag I always used to say "ooh their alright they'll just be sniffig my max". Now they can smell him but he's not here. Absolutely heart broken. Had to choose his casket today aswell. His little dog easter egg is still in t cupboard. Thanks for your support.

Thinking of you xxx

Oh no. I'm so sorry. When I lost my labrador it was very sudden as well.

I found the best thing was to let myself feel the grief and cry it out. Then try and keep busy. It hits you out of the blue for a while until one day it becomes normal xx

What's really getting to me is that he had a cast on above his knee. I don't know why and I couldn't bare to ring because I don't want to know if he had struggled so hard he had hurt himself or if the vet had done something.

Aww I'm sorry to hear this. We thought our Labrador had cancer recently but luckily it wasn't. We were devastated at the thought of loosing him. A lot of people say it's just a dog but they become part of the family. He's like my son! The good thing is time is a great healer! And one day you will laugh about everything he did and not be so upset xx

So sorry for your loss xxxxx

Latest posts

Back