Lumos goes from strength to strength

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Hat

Reaction score
The latest news from Lumos reflects the company’s growing popularity. In a statement released by Linda Nordstrom CEO/President, information regarding the hand and nailcare brand's award wins and product developments were revealed.

“We have found ourselves getting busier since the announcement of the four awards we have just recently won,” she said, “the Nails Magazine and NAILPRO awards will officially be announced the end of this month.”

She added: “We are busy finalising our two new products that we will introduce to you the end of January, I think you will all be excited when we share them with you!”

Attachments

• images[1].jpg
    images[1].jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 431
If the new products are even half as good as Lumos base and top coat (and I am sure they will be) I can't wait!

As soon as I used LUMOS I knew that it would go from strength. It is a product nail techs have been wanting for a long long time, and it is the best and the quickest in the category ...

I'm sure most of us have tried most of the so called 'quick drying' top coats around. They either dry quick and don't protect or they protect and don't dry quick ! lUMOS is super quick and super protective and with an amazing shine. Using thst amazing Bottom coat with it as a duo makes all the difference.
Go LUMOS!

Ooooh Linda is a tease! I can't wait to find out about the new products. If they are half as good as Lumos then we have a lot to look forward too!

I am new to the Lumos world and I wonder where it had been all my life! Super excited about news of new products xx

Lumos is a wonder product... Super Shine, Fast drying and great lasting

Cannot wait to see the new products in Jan x

Latest posts

Back