Lush Us and remy grades

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nietta

Reaction score
Hi ladies, ive been trawling through the posts on hair extension suppliers....I think im going with lush us or hair planet....anyone who uses these suppliers, would you mind letting me know a few things as im finding it hard to chose between them!!

hair quality
how long the hair lasts
how quickly they dispatch
any problems youve had
do they have good stock?

Also, does anyone know the grades of remy hair from best downwards...ive googled it a million times and everywhere is coming up with different orders of quality....

Thank you

Last edited:
Hiya,

I don't have A huge amount of experience but I was trained with lush us while there training was ok I don't rate their hair at all, I am currently trying to find another supplier as I don't want to use this on my clients anymore, I have a full head of it at the moment and I don't like the quality of hair at all.

They are cheap and and they do deliver quick, however often get orders wrong and or don't have the stock this is just my experience of course and I am sure others will disagree but have a look at the other threads, I have spent ages looking through threads to see people's experience to get some help with a new supplier celebrity elite tasha jacks are meant to be very good and balmain. It is hard as their are so many companies selling hair so gets quite confusing.

Glam hair x

Hiya,

I don't have A huge amount of experience but I was trained with lush us while there training was ok I don't rate their hair at all, I am currently trying to find another supplier as I don't want to use this on my clients anymore, I have a full head of it at the moment and I don't like the quality of hair at all.

They are cheap and and they do deliver quick, however often get orders wrong and or don't have the stock this is just my experience of course and I am sure others will disagree but have a look at the other threads, I have spent ages looking through threads to see people's experience to get some help with a new supplier celebrity elite tasha jacks are meant to be very good and balmain. It is hard as their are so many companies selling hair so gets quite confusing.

Glam hair x

thanks hun, having a look i think im going to go with hair planet, they have very good reviews!x

Hi ladies, ive been trawling through the posts on hair extension suppliers....I think im going with lush us or hair planet....anyone who uses these suppliers, would you mind letting me know a few things as im finding it hard to chose between them!!

hair quality
how long the hair lasts
how quickly they dispatch
any problems youve had
do they have good stock?

Also, does anyone know the grades of remy hair from best downwards...ive googled it a million times and everywhere is coming up with different orders of quality....

Thank you
Grades don't exist luv, it's just something that someone, somewhere decided to put in a description. You get what you pay for at the end of the day. There's a thread already started the other day about peeps preferences. Have a search and you'll find it. X

I had this problem with Lush-Us and rang them recently to ask why the hair was never in stock, and I was happy with what they told me;

They said they're making changes in terms of the quality of hair and what colours they offer, for instance, they offer a colour 2 and 4, but soon they're going to be offering a colour three! Because they're upgrading the quality, they have to order new hair in and that's taking a while to come as it's being delivered from overseas.

Personally, I've never had an issue with Lush-Us getting my orders wrong, the delivery is speedy and they bend over backwards to upgrade the hair to opulent for no charge if it's not available in the classic, which I think's great - at least I'm getting the hair I want instead of nothing at all!

This is all my personal opinion and I'm sure other companies are great too, but I've never really tried as my faith is in Lush-Us. :)

Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back