Magpie glitter queens

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty Tips

Reaction score
Hiya,

I've only tried Lecente but I'm about to give Magpie a try :D

Can you recommend any I definitely need or shouldn't buy -

At the moment I've got these in my basket -

ERIN
PEACHES
AMELIA
ROSIE
LOLA

Thaaanks!!!

Ahh it's so hard to choose isn't it. I got 8 the other week and still want loads more.
Angel and Wendy are beautiful.
Also they have a closed fb group you can join, which is good to see colours & ideas. X

It is!

I've added a couple more now - ELLA, EVE and EMILY.
I've just been accepted into the group and Emily caught my eye.

Angel and Wendy are both out of stock :( Might have to do another order:p

Lol, same happened to me, I went on for Amelia but it wasn't in stock. So going to get some more when the duster brush is in. Yeah Emily looks really pretty. Hehe.
I even make sure I fold up paper underneath to tip bk into pot so none Is wasted. :p

Emily is a gorgeous blue, and Amelia looks gorgeous with everything. Arial was a surprise favourite of mine - it's a beautiful green with a hint of green and the holo is intense [emoji7]

I really like Lilly, but I think she's also sold out :(

The brushes are great. Sarah r and Anona have some great videos on YouTube showing magpie as well as application tips and one I still watch over now-one showing the different methods of application! It's not a glitter but I've just bought their two faced dusts as I've wanted them for ages. I also love mable, a purple. Good luck with keeping your order as low priced as possible Ha! [emoji23] x

The brushes are great. Sarah r and Anona have some great videos on YouTube showing magpie as well as application tips and one I still watch over now-one showing the different methods of application! It's not a glitter but I've just bought their two faced dusts as I've wanted them for ages. I also love mable, a purple. Good luck with keeping your order as low priced as possible Ha! [emoji23] x
Ohhh I've been eyeing the two faced dusts for a while now, they look gorgeous

I'll second the two faced dusts they are a must! They look amazing over any colour and you can get lovely two tone and rainbow effects with them.
Ruby is a lovely metallic red, love Livvi, Eve's really popular and versatile surprisingly, and Cindy, Margo's a Cadbury metallic purple another popular one, Amira is simply gorgeous,...
I'm sorry I could go on and on! If say Lola and Eartha are must haves for silver and black. I had Pixie arrive today which looks like a good one and Suzie which I'm not so keen on the look of.

Umm.... Good luck on choosing! :eek:
I hope you get some sleep tonight!

Ciderella should be on this post she's a magpie queen
I've got Amelia and I don't like it. [emoji30] I think I'm on my own with this tho cos everyone loves it

Ciderella should be on this post she's a magpie queen
I've got Amelia and I don't like it. [emoji30] I think I'm on my own with this tho cos everyone loves it
I'll join you on that one, I don't like Amelia either. Was really excited about it cos of how much people raved but I find it pretty bland. It hasn't been that popular with clients either.
Maybe we got a duff batch.

Oh my gaaaaad [emoji102]
So many to choose from [emoji23]

Thanks for all your comments, I just kept stalking their Instagram and so many were catching my eye.
Oh no I hope I love Amelia - any of the pictures of it I've seen on here I love [emoji175]

I've currently got 8 in my basket but might have to up it slightly. [emoji87]I hope it arrives quickly [emoji119][emoji16]

I'll join you on that one, I don't like Amelia either. Was really excited about it cos of how much people raved but I find it pretty bland. It hasn't been that popular with clients either.
Maybe we got a duff batch.
I did see a couple people posting about it being a bit dull, and that it only really looks amazing in the sunlight or with a camera flash. Some people said perhaps the application was too heavy and maybe too much was being used. Not sure as I don't have it. I missed the boat on that one

Oh my gaaaaad [emoji102]
So many to choose from [emoji23]

Thanks for all your comments, I just kept stalking their Instagram and so many were catching my eye.
Oh no I hope I love Amelia - any of the pictures of it I've seen on here I love [emoji175]

I've currently got 8 in my basket but might have to up it slightly. [emoji87]I hope it arrives quickly [emoji119][emoji16]
Lol, it's too hard to choose. You go away to think about it & the basket empties, then you have to decide all over again. Lol :p

I did see a couple people posting about it being a bit dull, and that it only really looks amazing in the sunlight or with a camera flash. Some people said perhaps the application was too heavy and maybe too much was being used. Not sure as I don't have it. I missed the boat on that one
Hmm I'll try to lighten my load and see if that makes a difference, thank you.
A lot of pics I've seen it looks beautiful in- I'll have to have a play around, maybe try using it over a few different colours too :)

Lilly is very like Lecenté golden white if you have that.
Can't be believe you don't like Amelia [emoji15][emoji33] she's the perfect nude glitter. Think my fav glitter ever [emoji7]

Woohoo glad I waited - Angel was back in stock when I ordered today :D

I'm so excited for glitter nail mail!

Lilly is very like Lecenté golden white if you have that.
Can't be believe you don't like Amelia [emoji15][emoji33] she's the perfect nude glitter. Think my fav glitter ever [emoji7]

I have holographic white from Lecente!
I didn't even think to check my Lecente glitters, I got too excited :p Hopefully none of them are too similar!!

I have holographic white from Lecente!
I didn't even think to check my Lecente glitters, I got too excited :p Hopefully none of them are too similar!!
I find the majority are different. I much prefer magpie now

Latest posts

Back