Magpie glitter queens

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll join you on that one, I don't like Amelia either. Was really excited about it cos of how much people raved but I find it pretty bland. It hasn't been that popular with clients either.
Maybe we got a duff batch.

Wow I didn't think anyone else agreed with me but I'm the same I find it so plain like I have to really get my flash on and see if I like it and I still don't? It's too gritty and I've used it a few times when I first got it but it's not one anyone looks at. And I don't reach out for it and Angel it's pretty but that hype was all I wanted it for lol

Lilly is very like Lecenté golden white if you have that.
Can't be believe you don't like Amelia [emoji15][emoji33] she's the perfect nude glitter. Think my fav glitter ever [emoji7]

What's wrong with my Amelia then cos I don't like it with nude at all

What's wrong with my Amelia then cos I don't like it with nude at all
Are you burnishing it in? It needs burnished as its a holo but Angel is stunning sprinkled then cured after

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472644025.937631.jpg
amelia looks like this every time I use it

Ciderella should be on this post she's a magpie queen
I've got Amelia and I don't like it. [emoji30] I think I'm on my own with this tho cos everyone loves it

You don't like Amelia??? [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] I want to be buried in a coffin Full of Amelia

You don't like Amelia??? [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] I want to be buried in a coffin Full of Amelia
Lol imagine that

I have the full collection and Amelia is deffo in my top 10 i have a full 50ml acrylic clear mix with her even lol, I love her. My most used are ....
Amelia
Wendy
Millie
Emily
Lily
Crystal (awesome mixed with others)
Angel
Blossom
Dolly
Peaches

I love mixing them up :D

I have the full collection and Amelia is deffo in my top 10 i have a full 50ml acrylic clear mix with her even lol, I love her. My most used are ....
Amelia
Wendy
Millie
Emily
Lily
Crystal (awesome mixed with others)
Angel
Blossom
Dolly
Peaches

I love mixing them up :D

I'm waiting on mine to arrive now, I'm holding off on doing my nails until I get them and they are shocking at the moment :oops:

Do you ever do a glitter gradient with the magpies? I want to try the Angel into Amelia but I've never been able to get it to look smooth and blended; I want to sprinkle not burnish? :)

I'm waiting on mine to arrive now, I'm holding off on doing my nails until I get them and they are shocking at the moment :oops:

Do you ever do a glitter gradient with the magpies? I want to try the Angel into Amelia but I've never been able to get it to look smooth and blended; I want to sprinkle not burnish? :)
Sorry these were screen shots from a video
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472720609.762629.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472720661.018164.jpg

@ciderella71 these are stunning [emoji7][emoji119]
Did you burnish or sprinkle?

@Faithy do you still get the same super glittery effect when you burnish? I'm determined to get these right [emoji16][emoji94]

@Faithy do you still get the same super glittery effect when you burnish? I'm determined to get these right [emoji16][emoji94]
Yes Hunny! Lots of sparkles! You can always try burnishing then sprinkle some on the top coat then your final top coat x

Me too. What a love thought. I adore Amelia

On the other hand I bought Angel a have been totally underwhelmed by it. Not one single client has asked for it and every time I think about using it on myself to gain some client momentum I think 'meh'

Amelia

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472798742.025344.jpg

I encapsulate or sprinkle these ones. I only usually burnish the holo's

Me too. What a love thought. I adore Amelia

On the other hand I bought Angel a have been totally underwhelmed by it. Not one single client has asked for it and every time I think about using it on myself to gain some client momentum I think 'meh'

Amelia

View attachment 200538
These are beautiful.
I felt like that about Angel until I sprinkled her. I don't like her burnished at all.

Yes Hunny! Lots of sparkles! You can always try burnishing then sprinkle some on the top coat then your final top coat x

That could be a plan, I'll try that! Thank you.

I've got bare nails at the moment waiting for my glitter so hopefully it will be today :D

Are you burnishing it in? It needs burnished as its a holo but Angel is stunning sprinkled then cured after
What do you mean by burnishing? My Amelia doesn't look as good as your pics would love to get it like that x

What do you mean by burnishing? My Amelia doesn't look as good as your pics would love to get it like that x

Mine doesn't look like their pictures even if I burnished it I think somethings not right with my Amelia it's too dark and gritty

Latest posts

Back