Majicontrast!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophiecooke2009

Reaction score
Hiya! I want to put majicontrast on my hair all over! The only thing is when I put 6.66 &3% on my hair it fades down to 7.34 in no time at all! So obviously I now have a good base to it! I have about 1/4 inch of regrowth Which is an ashy 8! What peroxide should I use!!? I would usually stick on 12% but I don't actually want it that bright, I was thinking a 6% ? And also do you guys think it will look right as I have big brown eyes!? Only I am going through a massive downer big patch with my partner and I just want a change! Cos apparently I'm not 'sexy' anymore

Hiya! I want to put majicontrast on my hair all over! The only thing is when I put 6.66 &3% on my hair it fades down to 7.34 in no time at all! So obviously I now have a good base to it! I have about 1/4 inch of regrowth Which is an ashy 8! What peroxide should I use!!? I would usually stick on 12% but I don't actually want it that bright, I was thinking a 6% ? And also do you guys think it will look right as I have big brown eyes!? Only I am going through a massive downer big patch with my partner and I just want a change! Cos apparently I'm not 'sexy' anymore

Step awy from the majicontrast.....it's been all over the papers lately and all over salon geek!! That people are reacting more and more to colourants now....and if your a hairdresser you should know that majicontrast should not be used as a global colourant!!!!

6.66 cant fade down to a 7.34 but will fade UP to a 7.34, if your natural colour is an 8 you wont need to use 6% as your darkening to a 6.66

I have a client who I use 6.66 on the root and 6.66 and majicontrast on mid lengths and ends this stays red with minimal fade and client very happy with colour she tops up once with crazy colour fire Inbetween root touch ups and end refresher x

majicontrast-scalp??????? majicontrast-12%????????? nuff said!

Thank you Candis! I will try that! X

I was only asking a question about colouring my hair not a clients, so didn't really expect the other replies! I am qualified and have been for 8 years, I don't deal with L'Oreal normally and I like the results maji contrast give, that's why I asked! I thought this was about helping and not criticising! :(

Thank you Candis! I will try that! X

I was only asking a question about colouring my hair not a clients, so didn't really expect the other replies! I am qualified and have been for 8 years, I don't deal with L'Oreal normally and I like the results maji contrast give, that's why I asked! I thought this was about helping and not criticising! :(

Criticism is all in the name of learning x

Latest posts

Back