Make-up artists: let's share tips!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you can, you just get a smaller discount. You definitely used to be able to anyway. If you download the form it'll tell you.

Thanks salj xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Finally got my hands on Graftobian hd foundation pallette, anybody use this? If so how do you find the best results? By applying with a beauty blender?

Looking for a good highlighter for eyes (under eyebrow + corner of eye) any suggestions please ?

Looking for a good highlighter for eyes (under eyebrow + corner of eye) any suggestions please ?

MAC Vanilla pigment, i use it on nearly every client and u can also use it on cheekbones or mix it in with foundation x

MAC Vanilla pigment, i use it on nearly every client and u can also use it on cheekbones or mix it in with foundation x

Thank you, I've not really tried the pigments by MAC before any tbh. But i love the idea it can be used as a highlighter for cheeks and foundation, thanks ! :) x

Becca pressed highlighters are GORGEOUS. Stila kitten duo is also very lovely.

Anastasia Beverly hills pro contour kit.. A must have for every professional

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Anastasia Beverly hills pro contour kit.. A must have for every professional

Ohh I've been lusting over that for sooo long. Pricey but i think it looks worth it.

the anastasia kit isnt for professionals... if you're a professional you;d know that contouring with orange/red toned products is unnatural. It's just another hype what the bloggers and instagram artists buzz about because they got them sent for free... don't buy into the hype

the anastasia kit isnt for professionals... if you're a professional you;d know that contouring with orange/red toned products is unnatural. It's just another hype what the bloggers and instagram artists buzz about because they got them sent for free... don't buy into the hype

I'm a professional yet love it . I use camouflage mostly but I have few clients they can't take this heavy look so it's better for them . Also my daily Contouring is amazing with it. I did a lot of research and then ordered it.

Can anyone recommend a good lipstick pallette I am trying to build my kit up for the salon..xx

Bobbi brown has some amazing lipstick shades . They do small palette as well. I have lots and my makeup bag seems empty without it :D

Awe thank you I seen that I will go have another look now you have recommended it..Thank u xxx

I wouldn't say it's not for professionals. It looks as though there's a neutral contour powder in there, the warmer ones could be used for bronzing. And the yellowy powder is very popular for setting under the eyes.

I'd still like to buy it, although probably for me rather than my kit! :) I love everything I've tried so far from Anastasia. Their brow wiz pencils are the best eyebrow pencils I've ever used and the dip brow is also great, if you get a good colour match.

I wouldn't say it's not for professionals. It looks as though there's a neutral contour powder in there, the warmer ones could be used for bronzing. And the yellowy powder is very popular for setting under the eyes.

I'd still like to buy it, although probably for me rather than my kit! :) I love everything I've tried so far from Anastasia. Their brow wiz pencils are the best eyebrow pencils I've ever used and the dip brow is also great, if you get a good colour match.

True but why pay £40 for a palette if only one powder looks ok to contour with. Its certainly not a professional brand.. and yellow powder is only good for those with darker complexions.
Each to their own I guess, but for me professional brands are more of the likes of: Kryolan, Ben Nye etc.. Anastasia is very commercial.

I think she should stick to her brow products because thats what shes really famous for.
Illamasqua and Kevin Aucoin have amazing contour shades as they have a grey undertone... worth buying!

True but why pay £40 for a palette if only one powder looks ok to contour with. Its certainly not a professional brand.. and yellow powder is only good for those with darker complexions.
Each to their own I guess, but for me professional brands are more of the likes of: Kryolan, Ben Nye etc.. Anastasia is very commercial.

I think she should stick to her brow products because thats what shes really famous for.
Illamasqua and Kevin Aucoin have amazing contour shades as they have a grey undertone... worth buying!

Hi what illamasqua contour product would you recommend x

Have been reading through the posts and skin base is getting good reviews I am looking to build my kit and not sure what foundation to invest in..This or Mac. I have tried mac but pictures of skin base the face looks beautiful can anyone advise and if so what shades would be better to get. Thanks xx

Latest posts

Back