Make up brushes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carol2005

Reaction score
Hi there what are best make uo brushes on a:budget? Looking at morphe real techniques and zoeva?
Thanks

Iv not tryed morphe bushes but real techniques and zoeva are really good ...lottie brush are good....and elf brush are very good and good value ...Iv Hurd very good thing about make up revolution brushes I'm yet to try them superdrugs have an offer on them and few other brushes atm xx

I'm not a fan of morphe. But I really like zoeva brushes and have lots of them in my kit. RT brushes are okay too xx

Have a try of spectrum collections - their brushes are beautiful and a similar price point to morphe!

I absolutely love Zoeva and prefer them over my MAC brushes. Not only are they a fraction of the price - they wash up well and I've not found any loose hairs. I also love that the brush name and number engraving hasn't worn off with use like my MAC brushes.

X

What make up brands do you use girls ? I used to work for benefit and loved there make up - now I work in a salon we use jane iredale - but I would like more choice - anyone recommend a good trade brand that I can retail ? Claire

Jane iredale is Devine !!! I live in SA and we don't have them here so I get my friend to send me some items and stock up when I go over to the UK.

Otherwise I mostly have MAC in my kit and use a beauty blender now instead of MAC foundation brushes.
My favorite shadow brushes are by smashbox no 10,12.
And then MAC 217.

I also bought kabuki brushes for foundation and they really nice for blending and contouring , also very cheap in comparison to MAC .

Never tired zoeva or morphe as the reviews are horrible and morphe seems very much an Instagram fame brand .

I second Spectrum brushes.. I love them! xx

Latest posts

Back