Make up range & nail enamel range?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavenly_hel

Reaction score
Right geeks......major help and opinions needed!

I am just starting out and want to know what make up i should be using and also nail enamel is really nice but not too expensive!!

I want something that i can really sell to clients too!

So what do you think? Thanks :hug:

Hello there

I am a beauty therapist and rent my own salon like yourself really needed to know a good brand of makeup. searched most search engines sent out for samples etc, like a few then I put a thread on here myself about the same thing,. got a reply about the Makeup range I use now.

Barbara Bort Mineral Make-up from Italy NO start up costs and really reasonable in price. you can choose whatever and how much you want and the lady is really nice and will go over everything in great detail with you and recommend best seller collections etc. you will be able to get your nail varnish of her too, and she does lovely mini nail varnishes too. and you can match your lipstick and nail varnishes as well i use it myself and all my clients love it too. I also retail it in the salon and it sells really well.

take a look at her website:

sparklecostmetics.co.uk

Hope all this helps you out

Thanks hun i will def check it out!:)

It's not often that you see a makeup range that has an enamel range that is equally as good ...... it's very rare, one tends to lag behind the other.
one range that seems to be pretty fabulous is "Napoleon".

Their makeup range speaks for itself, their nail enamels are outstanding (I've never experienced a depth of color in polish) EVER. Professional brands are gonna have to lift their game, this is the best polish I have EVER used..... in 22 years, brilliant polish, brilliant colors with a brilliant brush to match.

Now all you pros go out, get a bottle and prove me wrong .........
It was just a matter of time before the domestic market caught up, well luvs ..... it's here and it's from AUS.

Get one bottle to try, you will be blown away.
Napoleon do have a little Aussie helper .....:)

Please don't comment on their enamel until you have actually tried it.

Last edited:
I cant sem to find a site other than the dreaded ebay, that will deliver to the UK! Can you help please Nailzoo!?! :hug::hug:

Sothys do both make up and enamal and they have salon stater costs aand mobile starter costs

It's not often that you see a makeup range that has an enamel range that is equally as good ...... it's very rare, one tends to lag behind the other.
one range that seems to be pretty fabulous is "Napoleon".

Their makeup range speaks for itself, their nail enamels are outstanding (I've never experienced a depth of color in polish) EVER. Professional brands are gonna have to lift their game, this is the best polish I have EVER used..... in 22 years, brilliant polish, brilliant colors with a brilliant brush to match.

Now all you pros go out, get a bottle and prove me wrong .........
It was just a matter of time before the domestic market caught up, well luvs ..... it's here and it's from AUS.

Get one bottle to try, you will be blown away.
Napoleon do have a little Aussie helper .....:)

Please don't comment on their enamel until you have actually tried it.

Is this range widely available in Australia?

The reason I ask is that my aunt is visiting my young cousin in Darwin in May and I could ask her to bring me some if it is easy enough for her to find.

She could put it inside the Ugg boots she doesn't know she is bringing home for me :)

Thanks guys, i am going to contact sparkle cosmetics tomorrow and i've just been looking at OPI nail enamel which looks lovely.

Thanks again!

Is this range widely available in Australia?

The reason I ask is that my aunt is visiting my young cousin in Darwin in May and I could ask her to bring me some if it is easy enough for her to find.

She could put it inside the Ugg boots she doesn't know she is bringing home for me :)
Napoleon is huge in Australia & used by many big make up artists.
Napoleon Perdis

Napoleon is huge in Australia & used by many big make up artists.
Napoleon Perdis

thanks I will email my wee cousin there is more chance of him knowing where to look for both Napoleon and Uggs than there ever is of my aunt lol:)

Latest posts

Back