Makeup and skincare brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucie

Reaction score
Hey,
Looking for recommendations on makeup and skincare ranges that we can use and retail? Tia x

Hey,
Looking for recommendations on makeup and skincare ranges that we can use and retail? Tia x

The salon I work in uses Delilah make up & Caudalie skincare. Both are lovely to work with and even though I'm not great at retail they basically sell themselves. x

Thank you! Funny enough I did stumble upon Delilah earlier, love the packaging! Just thinking it might be a little bit pricey for most of our clients! X

I would also recommend Delilah, I love the foundation and use some of their lipsticks & highlighters. Lovely products

Thank you! Funny enough I did stumble upon Delilah earlier, love the packaging! Just thinking it might be a little bit pricey for most of our clients! X

I thought the same when I started at the shop I'm in now but you'd be surprised how many people find the money to buy a product that they like when they know it works.

Maybe speak to a rep, get them to come and show you the products, see what you think and go from there. x

Thank you!
I have emailed them so hopefully will hear back soon!
Their packaging couldn't go with our new salon decor any better!! X

Latest posts

Back