Male skin problem - what is it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystaltash

Reaction score
Hi guys!!
Just after a bit of advice. I had a man come into the salon last week. He wanted help with a skin problem. The problem is underneath his chin and a bit down his neck where there is beard growth (he has a bit of 'designer stubble'). It looks like a bit of a rash and there are inflamed red spots. He says he has tried everything-changing his razor, using an electric razor, using different products and nothing has worked. He says it's quite itchy and a bit raw and sore. It's been there for years and he just can't get rid of it.
I use Vitaman products for men and I gave him a few samples of shaving creme, moisturiser and after shave balm. I told him to try them and if it didn't make any difference, to come back and we could maybe do a soothing facial to try and calm the area.
He is in for an Indian Head Massage on Tuesday and I would like to have some sort of help for him.
I'm thinking maybe it's folliculitis, but I would like a second opinion if any of you geeks could help. I know it's hard not having actually seen the problem, but if you have any ideas what it could be and how to treat it, I would be very grateful.
Thanks luvvies,
:hug::hug:

No worries chick. Hope you find something to help him x x x

Latest posts

Back